Not for sale on licensed California vehicles.
Reliability and power! Yes, they go together. The problematic stock Holset turbo can now be replaced with a complete performance option that reduces EGT's and high turbo drive pressures. Save your head gasket and enjoy longer engine life with a significant horsepower increase. Street and track performance from the most complete bolt-on kit on the market!
- Street and track performance from the most complete bolt-on kit on the market!
- Exclusive BD T4 Wastegate ready, race manifold. Keeps your bottom end power strong with pulse technology, while still providing a Wastegate option for protecting your charger with higher HP use and or NOS usage if needed
- BD custom intake and air box. Keeps your intake temperatures low and HP high - Avoid HP robbing heat soak and elevated intake temperatures from your engine bay
- Exclusive BD Velocity Stack 8in OD Air Filter out performs the competition
- Efficient and exclusive large single piece 90 Degree outlet turbocharger gives higher CFM with lower losses compared to equivalent multi piece compressor covers
- Kit includes custom formed silicone coolant hose, and all supported hardware guaranteed to give you the O.E. look and finish and seamless install
- Comp Wheel: 61.44mm (2.42in) to 69.00mm (2.72in)
- Turbine Wheel: 76mm (2.99in) or 80mm (3.15in)
- A/R Ratio: 0.91, 1.00 or 1.10 depending on application
- Flow: 77 Lb/min to 98 Lb/min
- Approximate rated 500hp - 700hp (depending on truck configuration)
- Wheel burst resulting from over speeding is not warrantable
- 2003-04 model years will need a 2004.5-07 down pipe (FLOPRO 20811/50811).
- A/R Ratios are suited for non-wastegated applications. Over boosting/speeding turbos will result in non-warrantable failures. External wastegate fitted to exhaust manifold optional.
- Not for sale on licensed California vehicles